Images sources: Casual 1, 2 // Dressy 1, 2 // Bundled Up 1, 2 // Denim on denim 1, 2 // Classic 1, 2
I don’t know if you’ve noticed but the jean skirt of the 90’s is back and better than ever. But how can you wear this trend of the past without looking dated? Here are five ways to re-style this childhood classic for the more sophisticated, stylish you.
- Casual: Pair a denim pencil skirt with your converse and a tee and you’ll be ready for the weekend.
- Dressy: Adding a silk blouse and heels instantly dress up a distressed denim skirt for date night.
- Bundled Up: As the temps start to drop, don’t feel like you have to pack your denim skirt away. Layer on a chunky knit and add your favorite booties for a stylishly bundled up look.
- Denim on denim: With the right accessories, this new take on the Canadian jumpsuit can appear effortlessly chic.
- Classic: A crisp white shirt and denim never goes out of style.
Here are a few of my favorite, affordable denim skirts: