Happy Wednesday, friends! I am in full on spring shopping mode and can’t get enough of Old Navy’s new arrivals. For the past couple of years, Old Navy has been killing it on spring staples, offering great building blocks for a fresh spring wardrobe. Above I’ve picked out a few of my favorite dresses, accessories, bottoms, and tops and have linked them (along with a few other favorites) below. I’ve also shared styling details on my favorite wardrobe basics and wardrobe wildcards for each category. What’s your favorite Old Navy find?
- Basic: Heavy-Knit Striped Shift Dress
- This is a dress that comes back season-after-season and is not going out of style any time soon. J. Crew also makes a great version of this striped dress (although a little pricier). I love it for all the different ways you can style it. Wear it on its own with sandals and a scarf, throw a denim jacket over it and add a neck scarf, or layer a chambray button down under it with these white tennies.
- Wildcard: White Floral Cami Midi Dress
- With all the events that happen in the spring, this could be your go-to event dress. Think Easter, showers, graduations, and Mother’s Day brunch! I love how Old Navy styled it with a simple, strappy heel but you could also throw a cardigan over it and wear with these flats sandals for a more casual spring look.
- Basic (with a twist): White Flare Ankle Jeans
- White jeans are an absolute staple in my spring wardrobe as they go with every.single.top in my spring wardrobe! While these are a little trendier with the flare cut, I think that makes them an even better white jean for spring as they won’t be as fitted and hot. I love a clean white look and would pair these with this blue striped linen blend shirt and these tan block heeled sandals.
- Wildcard: Pineapple Patterned Shorts
- Basic (with a twist): Embroidered Graphic Denim Jacket
- A denim jacket is a wardrobe staple, and I love the fun graphic detailing on this one. This would be my layer of choice during the cool spring nights, perfect for throwing over sleeveless tops and dresses alike.
- Wildcard: Off the Shoulder Swing Blouse
- The off the should trend is hot this season but I like how this one gives you a little support with the spaghetti straps. The crisp white and blue makes me think of a the island of Santorini! I would pair this top with these denim shorts and slide sandals or these navy pants and pointed toe flats for a more dressed up look.