In case you haven’t been able to tell from recent posts, I’m slightly obsessed with my white jeans! They are a closet staple, and I’ve always worn them year-round. To show you just how versatile they are, I’ve compiled 10 of my favorite white jean outfits above. I hope these looks inspire you to style your favorite pair straight through fall and winter.
Just in case you need some help, here are some pieces I would wear with my white jeans during this time of year:
More Ideas for Styling White Jeans
- I love the casual look of an over sized sweater and tennis shoes for a low-key weekend.
- For those days when it’s chilly in the morning, yet warm in the afternoon, I’d opt for a sleeveless sweater and lightweight utility jacket.
- A classic fall outfit consists of a plaid button down and quilted vest. Instead of reaching for your dark denim, why not pair with your white jeans?!
- For a date night or girls night out, a fun and flirty top in a dark hue plus velvet heels make white jeans seasonally appropriate.
- Utilize layers! Choose a chambray button down, pullover sweater, and cute plaid bow and this would be a perfect look for Thanksgiving weekend.
- White jeans can be the perfect starting point for a holiday ready look. Pair them with this velvet top and sparkly shoes and you’re ready for any event the season brings!
Shop these Items
Want details on the looks above? Find the full posts here (from left to right):