Fall is such a fun season to shop for in my opinion. There are so many cute accessories and layers that you can buy to add to an outfit without investing in an entirely new wardrobe. From scarves and light jackets to cardigans and leather bags, these little touches can completely transform your fall closet from last year.
Without fail every fall, I always find the cutest, most affordable items to add to my wardrobe at Old Navy. This year it’s no different. Old Navy has some great fall basics and fun fall accessories to prepare you for the new season.
Today’s outfit, except for my shoes and sweater, is all from Old Navy. While the skirt and jacket are from last year, they have similar options of both here and here. The bucket bag is from this year and has been my go-to purse for a while.
Here are a few more pieces currently on my Old Navy fall wish list:
- A lightweight bomber in a pretty blush color to transform your go-to jeans and a tee look
- An everyday coat in a classic camel color that will be your go-to for both casual and dressier outfits
- A mock-neck sweater dress perfect to pair with your favorite boots and this plaid scarf
- An extra long open front sweater to layer over your favorite tee or blouse
- A suede mini skirt in a rich fall hue that will pair perfectly with any neutral sweater in your closet. And if you don’t have one, I love this one from Old Navy
- A faux leather tote for hauling your laptop, notebooks, scarves, and anything else you might need this fall
- A quilted vest to pair with a plaid button down
- A pair of sueded ankle-strap ballet flats to refresh whatever your typical fall uniform
You can shop all of these and more of my favorites below!