Happy September and happy Labor Day Weekend! I’m sure so many of you are excited for the long weekend. Since I’m currently on maternity leave, it feels like any other weekend to me 😉 However, I am excited to take advantage of all the Labor Day Weekend sales. I plan to stock up on some much needed items for fall!
The places I’ll be shopping include J. Crew, Loft, Old Navy, and Asos. J. Crew and Loft are offering 30% off you purchase, while Old Navy and Asos have 20% off! Here are a few items I’d love to get and how I would style them:
- I love a crisp white top, jeans, and a printed flat for a classic fall look.
- A cute plaid top is a must for the season. I love the idea of pairing it with this denim skirt, these booties, and this boyfriend cardigan for the perfect apple picking ensemble.
- This overall dress reminds me of a back-to-school outfit. I’d pair it with these loafers and contrast the laid back vibe of this dress with this high drama top.
- As I mentioned in this post, I love that pink is trending this fall. Tone this pretty pink skirt down with this black high neck knit.
- I always invest in a new work appropriate dress for fall and a wear-for-any-occasion dress.
- Additional fall wardrobe essentials: a sweater dress, a lightweight jacket, chambray, and a go-to pullover sweater.
Shop all these items, plus a few additional fall favorites, below! I hope you have a great Labor Day Weekend!