Happy Black Friday! If you’re like me, then you’re taking advantage of all the sales from the comfort of your own home and not fighting the mad crowds. There are so many great deals going on so to help you get a jump start I’ve selected a few of my favorite sales and pieces below.
For Black Friday, I like to shop mainly for investment pieces that I can get a good deal on. I try not to get too caught up in all the holiday pieces as I’ll only wear those over the next month. I look for pieces that I can wear past December and for years to come. While I stay on the lookout for good gift ideas, I don’t typically buy many Christmas gifts today unless there’s something I had on my list beforehand and know that it’s on major sale.
Keep reading to find out where and what I’m shopping!
Black Friday Sales + What I’m Buying
J.Crew: 40% off everything with code SHOPFAST
J.Crew rarely has a sale this good so when they do I can’t pass it up. J. Crew has a number of classic pieces that last for years and years so today is the day to invest in them. The number one item on my list is a J. Crew coat! My last J. Crew coat I had for seven years so I’m looking for a replacement to last just as long. Other items include:
- A pretty velvet tank I can wear to holiday parties and into the new year
A thick tunic sweater to wear over my leggings and skinny jeans for the rest of winter
- A classic chambray button down that I’ve been meaning to replace ever since my 5-year-old one ripped
- A pair of black lace pants perfect for the holidays and the office. I bought the pink lace pair last year and absolutely love them! They have an elastic waist and are so chic yet comfy.
50% off everything Now 60% off!
While J. Crew Factory almost always has a good sale going on, 50% off everything is a rarity. So, I’ll be shopping some of the items that have been on my wish list for a while as well as items that I know and love.
- I’ve been wanting a quilted jacket for every day wear and I love this one from J. Crew Factory on sale for $64!
- A classic plaid blanket scarf is a seasonal staple and this one is nice and thick.
- A party ready pair of black pumps will be perfect for the holidays and the New Year.
- I love a good vest for layering and this fleece one seems so soft and cozy.
- I already own and love these high waisted jeans so I just wanted to share them with all of you!
- I also already own and love these loafers as you can tell from today’s look so again just sharing them with you!
Loft: 50% off everything – sale still going on!
Loft is another one of my favorite places to shop. Here’s what’s on my list:
- I want to add this ribbon cuff sweater to my holiday line-up and think it will be perfect for wearing the rest of winter.
- I recently bought this Blouson Flare Dress for our Christmas card photos and I love it. It fits really well and is the softest material. It’s now only $40!
- These velvet flats are the prettiest blue color. Also great for the holidays, the office, and wearing through the new year.
- I have yet to buy a chenille sweater this season so while it’s on sale I think I’ll purchase this pretty blue one.
- A timeless white shirt with a twist. I’ll wear this blouse for years to come.
- A classic shirt dress is another wardrobe staple and I’ve been looking to add one more to my closet. I love this white plaid one.
40% off everything Now 50% off!
I’m always shopping a good Old Navy deal. Here are a few items currently on my holiday and every day wish list:
- This faux leopard coat has been on my list for a while but I couldn’t get myself to spend $70 on something from Old Navy. Now that’s it’s 50% off I can’t resist!
- With all the upcoming holiday parties, it’s nice to find a dress that you don’t have to spend a fortune on.
- I just bought these velvet pants and they are one of my favorite Old Navy purchases! I got the blue color and it is so pretty! They fit extremely well and are the softest velvet material.
- I love a cute pair of workout pants and am in need of some new ones. While I wish I could get some from LuLu I just can’t get myself to spend that much.
- I love these tees for layering so at 50% off I would stock up on a few!
- A cute plaid shirt is a holiday must. Great for layering under vests and sweaters.
25% off everything Sale is now over
While I love Madewell, I don’t shop there as often as the other places I featured due to their higher price tag. With this Black Friday sale, it’s the perfect time to finally scoop up those pieces that I’ve been eyeing!
- A field jacket is another wardrobe staple for me so I’d love to invest in a new one for next fall.
- A classic pair of chelsea boots are an investment item but one I know I’ll wear for years to come.
- I featured this pretty pink pullover in my gift guide for her on Wednesday and I’m thinking about gifting it to myself 😉
- The Madwell leather tote is so beautiful and durable. I would love to have this as my work tote.
- An open front cardigan in a neutral color – yes, please!
- I love a cute button front skirt and wear mine all the time. This one would be perfect to add to your wardrobe if you don’t already have one.