For a majority of the year, I’m pretty practical when it comes to my wardrobe. When I purchase a piece, I want to know that I can wear it multiple times, making it worth the investment. After all, that’s why Midtown Magnolia’s motto is ‘Styling more with less.‘ However, every now and then, it’s fun to buy a statement piece that’s not necessarily sensible. Holidays and special occasions are the perfect excuse to splurge on these items. Weddings, Christmas, graduations, your birthday, New Year’s… all perfect opportunities to add something a little more glamorous to your wardrobe. So, with NYE coming up, I thought I would share with you some of the prettiest sequin pieces I found and would love to splurge on! Keep reading to find out how I would still get a few wears out of my favorite pieces below.
- This sequin dress is such a pretty blue and at less than $80 it’s a glamorous steal!
- I actually love the idea of wearing this sequin midi skirt beyond New Year’s. Juxtapose the dressy sequins with a sweatshirt and sneakers.
- A sequin tee and jeans is an easy NYE look to throw together. Plus, you could easily re=wear this look for a date night later on.
- Sequin pants – perfect for a more casual NYE. Then, save them for the holiday season next year!
- A splurge at $216 and probably only appropriate for NYE but isn’t it just the prettiest sequin dress you’ve ever seen?!
My dress pictured above was a splurge item for my wedding weekend. I bought it last year at BHLDN and wore it for my rehearsal dinner. While I thought this would be the only time I would ever wear it, I think this winter white sequin dress would be such a pretty NYE option too!